Need a larger space for a party? You are welcome to use our Parish Hall or Garden for your next birthday, anniversary, or retirement party. Suggested contributions are $100 for two-hour daytime parties or $300 for evening parties and receptions.
Artist? Musician? St. John’s sanctuary is the ideal space for rehearsals, concerts and performances. The sanctuary is resonant, with a flexible performance space, ideal for chamber music groups, small ensembles, and theatre troupes. Seating capacity is 100 comfortably or 120 close friends. The Parish Hall is also available and seats 75. Suggested contributions are $15 per hour for rehearsals/lessons, $150 for free performances, $300 for for-profit performances.
Not-for-profit group looking for a welcoming home? For groups and meetings of 20 – 100 we offer the Parish Hall with easy access to the kitchen and bathrooms. For small groups we offer Room 4. Suggested contributions are $50 for a half-day meeting or $100 for 5 – 8 hours. Monthly rates, for weekly, one hour meeting times range from $45 – $60 per month.
For more information and to reserve a space please email email@example.com
Many community groups use our space. While not sponsored by St. John’s, these groups have missions which support the broader community. A website is provided to help you learn more about these groups.
- Yoga with Heidi Ellison Childress Every Monday @ 6:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Al-Anon Every Tuesday @ 9:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Overeaters Anonymous Every Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. in Room 4 & Saturday @ 9:30 a.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Hands to Help Ministries Every Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m and Fridays from 10:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
- SLAA Every Wednesday @ 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
- Greysheeters Anonymous Every Saturday @ 11:00 a.m.
- AA Every Saturday @ 1:00 p.m. in Room 4
- St. Augustine Philippine Independent Church Every Sunday @ 4:30 p.m.
Adults and children can take voice lessons from Dee Murphy, or piano lessons from Jesus Garcia, Andria Anderson or Mio Nakamura. Please contact them individually for more information and availability.