|Children | Youth | Adults|
Godly Play (for ages 3 -6)
The Quest (for ages 7-11)
Rite 13 (for grades 5-8)
PostCon (for grades 9-12)
Reflection Group (Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
Inquirer’s Class (beginning January 2013)
• Godly Play is offered for children ages 3 – 6. We teach children the language of faith through story, silence, and active play – helping them become more fully aware of the mystery of God’s presence in their lives.
• Rite 13 is offered for grades 5-8. Rite 13 is a program of spiritual formation which uses Bible study, prayer, rites of passage, outreach ministries and both serious and playful activities to underscore two core principles: 1) Manhood and womanhood are free gifts from God. 2) Adulthood must be earned.
• PostCon is offered to youth in grades 9-12. Youth challenge each other to lead authentic Christian lives by exploring what it means to be a Christian, and what the Episcopal Church teaches about faith, science, politics and ethics, and what are their particular gifts for ministry in the world.
• Wednesday Morning Reflection Group: This group meets at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday mornings in the Rector’s office and reflects on the readings for the following Sunday, using scripture and each other for support and guidance in the Christian life. New members are welcome to join this group which also helps shape the Sunday sermon.
• Inquirer’s Class: The rector leads a group for newcomers to the Christian faith, newcomers to Episcopal tradition, and those who would like explore their Christian journey. The 2013 class will begin in February and meet on a weeknight evening throughout Lent.